This page details all updates and changes to trackr.sh. Please remember that we are very happy to hear your feedback and will take any feature requests into consideration! Just contact us.
trackr.sh is still in Beta so expect features to change a lot!
- Reworked the notes screens to make better use of widescreens.
- From now on I will number the releases of trackr.sh. I will try to stick to semantic versions as much as possible.
- Minor visual updates to the styling.
- Removed the transfer module, not sure if this is a feature I want to add.
- Inactive new user accounts will be removed from now on. Any accounts that were registered over 30 days ago and that haven't logged in will be removed from the database.
- Transfer: Added first version of the private file transfer module
- Updated the homepage to reflect the new tagline 'Minimalist Productivity Tools'
- Bookmarks: Fixed issue with archival feature
- Added a simple blog
- Bookmarks: Improved searching for tags
- Bookmarks: Updated bookmarklet to add page title to the bookmark form
- Bookmarks: Added tag suggestion when creating new bookmarks
- Bookmarks: Improved usability of bookmark remove action
- UI: Added widescreen layout when this is more usable
- Feeds: Added user option to 'mark feed items as read when opening'. This option allows a user to control whether or not a feed item is marked as read when you open it from the trackr.sh interface. This options defaults to false.
- Feeds: Updated page size to 15 items instead of 5
- Bookmarks: Improved search when a tag is selected.
- Bookmarks: Added pagination to bookmarks.
- Bookmarks: added reader mode for bookmarked items
- Fixed issue that prevented a user from marking one feed item as read
- Various updates to the copy of the website
- Enabled endpoint for Firefox Reader mode extension
- Reader mode: now you can read your feed articles in distraction free mode!
- Feeds: Updates to UI for mobile users
- Bookmarks: Updates to UI for mobile users
- Feed item preview is now truncated at 200 words
- We fixed an issue where syncing your liked tweets could fail
- Action 'Mark all as read' now redirects so a refresh doesn't trigger another 'mark all as read' action
- Fixed issue with displaying long feed entry URLs on mobile
- Password validation is now done when registering or changing your password
- Improved feed layout: more content density!
- Added Mark as read action to individual feed entries
This update contains various improvements to the feeds functionality.
- Feeds are now updated every 30 minutes
- Entries in your feeds now display the feed they come from
- The overview of your feed now shows the last update time of each feed
- You can now share a feed entry via email with the 'share' action
- Fixed the 'mark all as read' action
- Fixed the 'show read entries' filter
- Fixed the page title of the 'changelog' page
- Minor update to the webapp icon
- Fixed issue that caused date display not to take the user's timezone into account
The feeds module is now available again. Follow your favourite RSS/ATOM feeds through trackr.sh! I also made some massive improvements for the responsive design of the site.
- Re-enabled feeds module
- Improved navigation on mobile devices
- Added webapp icon and title for those who like to pin trackr.sh to their browser home screen
I've continued polishing the UX and UI:
- Improved display of tags
- Better filtering of bookmarks by tags
- Added basic help page with information and screenshots
A lot of new features and improvements for today's update!
- Bookmarks can now be tagged
- Import functionality for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome has been added
- General UI updates and improvements
The big feature I wanted to add is now live! Bookmarks are now archived, which means that trackr.sh will download a copy of the URL you add and store it on our servers. This means you never loose any important information to link rot or sites going offline, just consult the Archived link next to your bookmark.
An additional feature I added is a basic notes module. You can now store notes in trackr.sh.
First public version of trackr.sh.